Starting Solids Workshop
Starting Solids: The 1st Year
Starting solids with your baby can be stressful, but it doesn’t need to be! Join us for our popular Starting Solids Workshop, so you can feel confident feeding your little one at home.
This 2 hour session is led by Carolyn Sinclair, Mother of 3, Heart & Stroke Foundation Instructor & Registered Midwife.
The class will cover:
- Signs of Readiness
- 1st Foods & Foods to Avoid
- Spoon Feeding & Baby Led Feeding
- Food Progression & Development in the 1st Year
- Meeting Nutritional Requirements
- Cooking & Preparing Food for Your Baby
- Real Food Demos so you can feel confident preparing and serving food at home