Practical Tips for an Easier Pregnancy and a Better Birth
Join West End Mamas chiropractor Dr. Olivia Avolio as she walks you through some of the easy, at-home things that you can do to feel your best during pregnancy (did you know that pregnancy shouldn’t be painful?) and how get your baby into a better position for an easier birth.
In this workshop we’ll cover:
- How to get in and out of bed without pain
- The cause of common aches in pains during pregnancy including round ligament pain, low back pain, rib pain and “lightning crotch”.
- Easy exercises to do at home to feel your best during pregnancy and for postpartum recovery
- Easy, at-home exercises to encourage your baby into an optimal position for birth
- Tips for at-home exercises to help you feel your best during pregnancy and leading up to your birth
One spot is good for ONE person. If you wish to bring a partner, please make sure to register them in addition to yourself.