West End Mamas can help with every aspect of your quest for Motherhood
Join West End Mamas chiropractor Dr. Olivia Avolio as she walks you through some of the easy, at-home things that you can do to feel your best during pregnancy (did you know that pregnancy shouldn’t be painful?) and how get your baby into a better position for an easier birth.
In this workshop we’ll cover:
- How to get in and out of bed without pain
- The cause of common aches in pains during pregnancy including round ligament pain, low back pain, rib pain and “lightning crotch”.
- Easy exercises to do at home to feel your best during pregnancy and for postpartum recovery
- Easy, at-home exercises to encourage your baby into an optimal position for birth
- Tips for at-home exercises to help you feel your best during pregnancy and leading up to your birth
One spot is good for ONE person. If you wish to bring a partner, please make sure to register them in addition to yourself.
View our Cancellation Policy