Infant CPR & Family Safety Class
Infant CPR & Family Safety Workshop
Would you know what to do if your baby stopped breathing and went blue at home?
Our Infant/Family CPR & Safety Workshop teaches you what to do if the unthinkable happens. This 2.5 hour course focuses on accident prevention, basic family first aid, as well as infant & child CPR & relief of choking. Great for expectant parents, experienced parents, grandparents, aunt, uncles, babysitters & childcare providers.
Class content includes:
- SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)
- Car Seat Safety
- Strangulation & Suffocation Prevention
- Choking Prevention & Relief of Choking in Infant, Children & Adults
- Drowning & Water Safety
- Falls & Signs of Concussion
- Dehydration & Overheating
- Allergies & Anaphylactic Shock
- Fevers & Febrile Seizures
- Infant/Child CPR (Review Adult CPR too)