The Independent Sleeper (4-17 months old)
In this two hour workshop, certified sleep consultant Rosalee Lahaie Hera will walk parents through their child’s sleep habits from 4 months – 17 months old. Imagine putting your babe in their bed saying ‘goodnight’ and knowing they – and you – are in for a long, restful night.
In this workshop, you will learn about the following:
– Proven techniques for better sleep habits that you can tailor to your little one and your family.
– How to safely apply evidence-based approaches that will help your little one fall asleep independently so they’ll drift off easily on their own at nap and bedtimes.
– How to effectively manage night wakings, regardless of whether they continue to feed.
– How to help your little one sleep in until the time that makes sense for them and for you.
– How to help your little one achieve long, restorative naps.
– How to prepare for future ‘bumps’ in the road (e.g. nap transitions and sleep regressions) so you can sustain your sleep success.
What families are saying about Rosalee’s workshops:
“I thought it was great and I really liked how you personalized it to our current sleep issues.”
“Totally loved the workshop. It was useful, but also comfortable and approachable. Thank you so so much for all the information and tips. The twins are already sleeping better! You literally saved me from an endless cycle of trying a gazillion ways to calm them. I started a routine and they seems to be eating it up! Thanks again!”