Breastfeeding 101 – Prenatal Breastfeeding Class
Join us for our “Breastfeeding 101 – Prenatal Breastfeeding Education” course to learn everything you need to know about breastfeeding. Taught by Taya Griffin, Lactation Consultant, this intimate and interactive workshop will help educate and provide the resources to ensure you are able to meet your unique breastfeeding goals.
Class content includes:
- Practical advice to get breastfeeding off to the best start at the hospital and at home
- Benefits of skin-to-skin contact
- How to tell that your baby is getting enough at the breast
- Practice the latch with dolls – the latch is the KEY to breastfeeding success
- Baby wearing
- Natural solutions to breastfeeding problems
- How a partner can help support a mother through breastfeeding difficulties
Let the scientific research and practical tips we provide give you all you need to reach YOUR breastfeeding goals. Included is a complementary call after your baby is born to trouble-shoot any concerns. The key is that you feel supported throughout your journey.