Babies At Play – Level 1
LEVEL 1 – PRE-MOBILE BABIES – ages 6 weeks through rolling over (roughly 6 weeks -6 months old)
Do you want to play with your not-yet-mobile baby, but aren’t sure what to do? Are you running out of ideas for play for your little one? Join us for Babies at play!
Babies at play classes are interactive caregiver/baby classes with a strong focus on the baby. Taught by Kaili Ets, Pediatric Occupational Therapist, we will introduce and teach you how to use developmentally-appropriate movement patterns, yoga, massage, breathing, songs, dance, and other stimulating and age appropriate props and activities.
Come and join this supportive 6-week caregiver and baby class to help your baby with the following skills:
- Engage in crucial Tummy Time
- Encourage age-appropriate developmental movement patterns
- Support better sleep and digestion
- Stimulate sensory motor systems
- Develop social and emotional skills
- Deepen bonding and attachment
- Enhance visual and auditory development
- Encourage spinal development and alignment
- Develop cognitive skills
- Assist in nervous system regulation
- Support for caregivers
What to bring: yourself, your baby, and a small blanket
*Please note: If you have extended health coverage, we can provide you with an occupational therapist receipt, which may allow this class to be covered by your insurance!