Nutrition for Fertility, Prenatal, and Postnatal Health
At West End Mamas we offer nutrition support and education during fertility planning, pregnancy and into new parenthood.
Eating healthy can be difficult at the best of times, but during these critical periods finding and sticking to a balanced diet can be completely overwhelming. Good news: we can help.
We’ll guide you through preconception nourishment, fertility detox and support in getting your body ready to have a baby. We will then help you weed through all the pregnancy dos and don’ts when it comes to food choices and provide you with nutrition recommendations and practical guidance in helping you achieve a healthful pregnancy.
We will also help you use foods to prevent and alleviate common pregnancy complaints, such as morning sickness, fatigue, reflux and leg cramps.
As a new mom, we will help you return some of the focus back on you!
We show you which foods and nutrients are needed to help you with your postpartum recovery, mood, energy and breastfeeding support. It is all about self-care, replenishment of nutrients and bonding with your new baby.
As your little one grows, we can also answer questions about when and how to introduce solids for them, allergies, picky eating and developing healthy habits for the whole family.
Common nutrition issues we can help with:
- Morning (or, as we like to call it, “all-day”) sickness
- Food aversions during pregnancy
- Assistance with weight gain or loss
- Starting solids with your little one
- Picky eaters – adults and babies!
- Postpartum nutrition support
- Optimal nutrition for fertility
- General menu support – let us help you find some new healthy, delicious recipes
- Curbing hunger and cravings
Working with the team at West End Mamas you will get ongoing non judgemental support and we will work with you to help you reach your goals. If you have any questions or want to see if working with us would be a good fit, please feel free to set up a free 15 minute initial consult.
Each package is priced at $299 and includes:
- A one-hour initial consultation and assessment.We take a thorough look at your health, review your diet and find out more about you.
- A fully customized plan tailored to your needs.Your plan will include recommendations specific to you and your conditions/goals, recipes, food choice lists, gentle detoxes (where applicable), recommended supplements and lifestyle modifications.
- Strategies for management of common discomforts and complaints.
- 1 month of email/text follow up included
** Additional follow up plans and packages available upon request.